Penetration testing of our infrastructure;
Review code written in common coding languages;
Contribute to security related internal tools and open source software
Reviewing security settings;
Recommend and support changes based on security related tests, audits or reports.
Feladatok és felelősség:
- Penetration testing of our infrastructure;
- Review code written in common coding languages;
- Contribute to security related internal tools and open source software
- Reviewing security settings;
- Recommend and support changes based on security related tests, audits or reports.
- Permanent, full-time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment;
- Attractive benefit package.
- 4+ years of relevant IT Security and computer hacking experience;
- Familiarity with common tools used in penetration testing (nmap, sqlmap, nc, metasploit, etc.);
- Familiarity with Linux systems;
- Familiarity with scripting language(s), preferably python;
- Familiarity with common IT threats/attacks, malware, botnets
- Fluency in English;
- Self-organized, self-driven person who is motivated to improve his/her own skills in IT Security.
Akik a jelentkezésedet várják