Do you love to build new things? We are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator who can work in a dynamic environment . You will be responsible for designing and implementing both internal and external customer-facing systems that run a variety of Linux Operating Systems.
Come join a team full of highly technical engineers and systems administrators that support Docler Holding’s corporate Linux environments.
Feladatok és felelősség:
- Provide on-going administration of Linux Debian systems.
- Supporting 2000+ of Linux servers globally.
- Perform remote software installations; patch software/OS; troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Coordinate deployment of hardware and systems.
- Create and enhance internal OS deployment tools and processes
- Use our system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents.
- Perform production system changes.
- Work with other team members to monitor and review system capacity and design upgrade path’s.
- scripting with Shell
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefit package
- Interesting and challenging work
- Possibility to visit or present at conferences
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience
- Corporate events and team building activities
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment
- 4 or more years experience as a Linux Systems administrator.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: DNS, DHCP, PXE boot and TCP/IP routing.
- 2+ years programming experience in Shell scripting.
- criminal record statement is required
- A well organized self-starter who delivers assigned work on schedule while managing multiple tasks under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); capable of writing systems documentation and procedures; a disciplined approach to change management processes.
- Familiarity with Debian Linux distributions.
- Familiarity with common LAMP configurations and deployments.
- Experience with a web server / reverse proxy system (NGINX, Apache)
- Experience working with MySQL databases, LVM.
Akik a jelentkezésedet várják