Do you have an eye for clean and artful designs? Are you the type of person that rolls their eyes at a shabby webpage? Do you enjoy working in an extremely diverse team? We are looking for the best design experts to dynimically broadening Budapest office of Docler SSC. No matter where you come from, you will feel right at home. If you feel like you have yet to find your place at a company, that is because your place is with us!
Feladatok és felelősség:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers according to Product Design Guidelines.
- Establish and promote Product Design Guidelines, best practices, quality requirements, conventions and standards.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create Wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conceptualise original ideas, bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs.
- Create versions, mutations, subpages, dialog-boxes based on guidelines.
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules.
- Follow technology improvements and recommend their usage.
- Mentor and review other UI/UX Designers.
- Permanent, full-time employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience.
- Corporate events and team building activities.
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment.
- 3+ years UI/UX Designer or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable Web and Mobile platform UI design skills, must have online portfolio (mandatory for application).
- Strong visual design skills with UI design and development.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices for SEO and accessibility.
- Experience designing for web-based transaction systems such as eCommerce flows, registration forms, and collaborative tools.
- Willing to learn and develop, follow technology improvements.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and to think analytically and to overview complex systems.
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism.
- Team player.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of MAC OS X platform.
Akik a jelentkezésedet várják