Are you passionate about headhunting? Do you enjoy attracting top talent? Are you comfortable mediating between separate parties? The best IT recruiters all share the above traits. Come join us and work on the world’s largest webcam site, filled with the industry’s best and brightest. We are currently looking for talented individuals to join us at our office in Kirchberg, Luxembourg. Joining our Human Resources team, you will be in charge of the headhunting/recruiting for all of our open positions, focusing on senior IT profiles.
Tasks and responsibility:
What we offer:
- Keep in close contact with different departments in order to understand their recruitment needs and job role requirements.
- Develop an appropriate sourcing strategy according to the needs, including the use of social media to build and maintain a network of potential candidates.
- Searching for skilled professionals, mainly IT profiles, developers.
- Providing top quality candidates.
- Internal & external job postings, resume review and sourcing, candidate screening, scheduling interviews, composing offer letters.
- Establish reports for headquarters.
- Being a contact person for recruitment agencies.
- Attending career and professional events, conferences.
- Building a network and creating a talent pool for our recruitment needs.
- Continuous improvement of employer branding.
- Participating in various projects in the areas of recruitment, sourcing.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Possibility to visit or present at conferences.
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience.
- Corporate events and team building activities.
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years recruitment/headhunting experience with a strong knowledge about different ICT Businesses.
- Experience or study in IT-related field is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Proactivity is a must.
Who are waiting for your application