Are you ready to roll with a professional team to make core developments? Do you enjoy startup atmosphere?
As part of Docler Holding Gravity R&D is a powerful technology company, with offices in North America and Europe serving major clients globally with over 100 million recommendations daily. Gravity provides the best-in-class, state of the art recommendation solutions for IPTV/CATV and e-commerce. Gravity’s goal is to provide the most unique and relevant recommendations for users, and to boost the revenues of our corporate clients. Are you ready to join?
Tasks and responsibility:
What we offer:
- Supervision of the whole product development lifecycle;
- Software design on BLL and DB level;
- Technical coordination of a group of developers;
- Testing, development of integration test cases;
- Keeping relevant documentation updated.
- Real start-up atmosphere coupled with the highest possible level of professionalism;
- Participation in creating a unique, better than state-of-the-art technology;
- Excellent career opportunity;
- Excellent recreation opportunities such as darts, pool, table-tennis;
- Very friendly and inspiring environment.
- Relevant university / college degree or studies;
- 3+ years developer experience in very scalable and soft real-time Java EE 6 and relational databases;
- Proficiency in writing fast and effective code;
- Basic Linux operation skills;
- Reliability, openness and flexibility;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Precise, creative and proactive personality;
- Good command of English;
- Good algorithmic skills.
- Relevant knowledge in key-value storage technologies such as Cassandra, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB;
- Interest in data mining;
- Project management skills;
- Experience with scripting languages;
- Good sense of humor.
Who are waiting for your application