Does it bother you if something isn't working as promised? Are you unable to stop until you find out the source of a problem? Do you enjoy working solo and as a part of a team? We are looking for a Senior Software Tester who will join us to work on the world's largest webcam site. As a tester you will never fall short of work, and if your answer is yes for any of the above questions, you shall fit right in. Come join the fantastic Testing Team at Docler Holding where everyday holds an opportunity to improve yourself and your knowledge.
Tasks and responsibility:
What we offer:
- Performing full range product testing related to services;
- Assisting developers with reproducing and debugging problems;
- Participating in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications;
- Documenting, troubleshooting and following up on issues found during testing;
- Reporting, prioritizing, tracking, and managing deficiencies on our services;
- Preparing testing documentation and writing test cases;
- Participating in the designing of testing processes;
- Work closely together with developers;
- Permanent, full-time employment in shifts;
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment;
- Attractive benefit package.
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in Software QA;
- Broad knowledge of testing tools, methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of functional and structural testing design techniques;
- Strong technical skills;
- Ability to create precise and disciplined documentations;
- Excellent troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Team player;
- Willing to learn;
- Familiarity with requirement management tools, such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Follow current technology improvements and recommend their usage in company products if applicable;
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- Work in shifts.
- Software Tester Certification (mainly ISTQB);
- Experience in automated testing (Selenium, Java);
- Experience in web development (PHP).
Who are waiting for your application